Organisation Contact Details
More About The Organisation
The Aims and Objectives of DTS are:
1. To provide the means by which statutory and voluntary organisations can consult with DTS to help each work together to develop greater mobility and support for disabled people wanting to travel.
2. To encourage disabled people from all sectors of the communities of Bristol, Greater Bristol and within a 50.mile radius from the centre of Bristol to play a greater role in any way to help themselves and other disabled people.
3. To support and help facilitate the provision of voluntary services for disabled people.
4. To ascertain, review and report on disabled people's needs with regard to travel requirements.
5. To act as an outreach service to determine and monitor disabled people's transport needs.
6. To campaign on behalf of disabled people
with regard to transport services, accessibility, employment, benefits, sports and sports facilities throughout the communities of Bristol, Greater Bristol and 50 miles radius from the centre of Bristol.
Membership is available to anyone who has a disability
of any kind, i.e. vision or hearing impairment, mobility
difficulties or mental health problems.
Are you open during term time?
Are you open during school holidays?
Telephone, email or write.