Organisation Contact Details
More About The Organisation
We are dedicated to supporting the work of unpaid carers. Through a range of services including a confidential carers’ support line, a team of carer support officers, and a variety of workshops, training and events, we:
* Provide information on services available to carers;
* support carers to access the help they need;
* involve carers in the planning and development of services; and
* offer practical support: counselling, carers’ breaks and holidays, emergency card, quarterly newsletter
* holidays that are designed for carers, with or without their dependant to have a break at an affordable price in one of our caravans in the Cotswolds or Devon
Our CarersLine is a central point for contacting and referring to The Carers’ Support Centre. It provides information and a confidential listening service on all aspects of caring including practical help, financial help, looking after your health and juggling work/school and caring.
The Carers' Support Centre provides good value holidays for carers. If you look after someone who could not manage without your help, and the care that you provide is unpaid, you can book a carer's holiday.
Are you open during term time?
Are you open during school holidays?
|Monday||Carersline (helpline) is open , 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm|
|Tuesday||Carersline (helpline) is open , 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm|
|Wednesday||Carersline (helpline) is open , 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm|
|Thursday||Carersline (helpline) is open , 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm|
|Friday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 1.00pm|