Organisation Contact Details
More About The Organisation
CARA (Charity No. 1135610) is an independent international charity, which main activities include:
1. HIV/AIDS: prevention, care and support for those affected;
2. Health: striving to reduce childhood death and illness;
3. Education: providing quality basic education for all, especially girls;
4. Water and sanitation: provision of clean water and adequate sanitation;
5. Protection: protection for people affected by conflict, natural disaster and exploitation;
6. Translation & Interpretation Services in French, Portuguese, Somali, Kinyarwanda, Lingala & English;
7. Legal: helping the poor to know, understand and achieve their rights;
We rely on our members and the generosity of the public in securing donations and legacies so that we can continue the work we provide in the United Kingdom and Africa.
Are you open during term time?
Are you open during school holidays?
|Monday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 16:00|
How do people access your service?
You’ll find us just 2 minutes from the McDonald’s Restaurant of Dalston (Ridley) Market.
Train & Tube Stations: Dalston Kingsland & Dalston Junction - Buses: 38, 56, 67, 76, 149, 236, 242 & 243
If referral then by whom? For example, Social Worker, School, Doctor, Self-referral?
Doctors, Social Worker, School, etc
Do you have a waiting list?
Do you welcome people using your service from the Bristol area?
If Yes, do you welcome people from all areas of Bristol using your service?
Do you welcome people using your service from the South Gloucestershire area?
If Yes, do you welcome people from all areas of South Gloucestershire using your service?
Who can use your service
Who can use your service?