Organisation Contact Details
More About The Organisation
We aim to prevent/reduce offending by children and young people by:
* Supporting young people who are in police custody or in prison
* Providing bail support, supervision and surveillance of young offenders
* Showing young offenders the impact of their crimes
* Supporting the parents of young offenders
* Working with the community at large in order to help young people to avoid offending.
Are you open during term time?
Are you open during school holidays?
How do people access your service?
The YOT is a statutory service providing the full range of youth justice services for young people subject to a substantive outcome from police or courts.
If referral then by whom? For example, Social Worker, School, Doctor, Self-referral?
Do you have a waiting list?
Do you welcome people using your service from the South Gloucestershire area?
If Yes, do you welcome people from all areas of South Gloucestershire using your service?
Who can use your service
Age of Users
Who can use your service?