Organisation Contact Details
Venue Contact Details
Venue Email Address
More About The Organisation
Paul’s Place exists:
* To support and facilitate physically disabled adults;
* to provide a safe social environment;
* to promote independence whenever and wherever possible;
* to provide the opportunity of a personal profile, enabling physically disabled adults to reach their full potential;
* to provide a programme of individual and group activities; and
* to give physically disabled adults the opportunity to create their own environment.
Are you open during term time?
Are you open during school holidays?
|Monday||11.00am -2.00pm , (sports)|
|Wednesday||10.00am -4.00pm , , 7.30pm -10.00pm|
How do people access your service?
We are funded by Social Services for the Day Facility, so members nees to be referred by them.
If referral then by whom? For example, Social Worker, School, Doctor, Self-referral?
Do you have a waiting list?
Not at present although some days are full.
Are there any costs to the user for your service?
£5 annual membership
£2 per day to cover refreshments