Organisation Contact Details
More About The Organisation
We are accredited NHS Health Trainers who provide support to the people and communities living in Bristol so that they are able to get what they need to improve their health.
A key element of our work is to encourage people to adopt healthier lifestyles based on having a healthy diet and being physically active. We offer tailored advice, motivation and practical support. We are able to signpost individuals onto other agencies/organisations as necessary.
We are a vital link between professionals and the community and are visible and accessible to local people.
Bristol Health Trainers can ....
* encourage and support adults to choose a healthier lifestyle
* including gym referral on prescription, quitting smoking, weight loss vouchers, healthy eating
* provide relevant health advice
* help people access local services
* support adults with learning difficulties